- Windows 10 Operating System
- Valotalive Chrome Extension installed
- Create a shortcut that opens Chrome. You can copy your shortcut to your desktop
- Open shortcut properties to edit with a right-click and choose “Properties” from the context menu.
- Once you have the Properties dialogue box open add Valotalive Extension ID and popup.html after the target.
- If your Chrome browser has been installed into a default folder the full target could be:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" chrome-extension://ldmbdpaeoadlkfoimhkjpdpmlngjbabb/popup.html
- Once you have your full target in place hit OK
- Click the edited shortcut to test that Valotalive extension will open
- Now it’s time to copy your short cut file into the Startup folder:
- Right click the short cut file you just created and select Cut
- You can locate startup folder running a command shell:startup (windows+r)
- Once the startup folder is open, click the home tab and select “Paste” to paste the shortcut file into the Startup folder
Note that this is a best practice tip only and Valotalive can not guarantee the success of the process as there can be differences in the customer environment setup.
In case you would like to purchase a pre-configured and fully managed device that will run Valotalive in a kiosk mode, please contact Valotalive team for further information.